Founder | Ben Gray | Hydrographic Surveyor
Since establishing Astute Surveying in 2008, Ben Gray has built a successful business with an Australia wide client base and a strong reputation as a driven and skilled Hydrographic Surveyor. Ben has a keen interest in technology and is dedicated to staying up to date on the latest developments with a focus on selecting the best equipment for the job.
Before establishing Astute Surveying, Ben spent 8 years working for Sydney Ports Corporation where he also completed his Bachelor of Spatial Science, he then continued on to become a Certified Level 1 Hydrographic Surveyor.
Early in Ben’s career he worked as a Senior Photogrammetrist and Land Surveyor for, Southern Aerial Surveys, AAM, SKM and Simmons Aero Films. During this time he worked across a range of survey disciplines and gained a broad skill base which he continues to put into practice today.
- Managing Director, Astute Surveying
- Certified Level 1 Hydrographic Surveyor
- Bachelor of Spatial Sciences and Technology – The University of Southern Queensland.
- Coxswains – Unrestricted
- Associate Diploma in Survey Drafting, TAFE
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- OHS Construction Work (White Card)
Please feel free to connect with Ben on Linkedin